gektek's personal Stream-n-Game PC [RAFFLE] [PURCHASE]

Threads posted here are for items built/ordered/compiled by me. These items are available for purchase outright or via a shared raffle. Prices will be listed in main thread for each item. To enter the shared raffle donations can be made to gektek. Tickets are 1 per $1 donated. Raffle to be drawn when target price has been reached.
gektek
Site Admin

gektek's personal Stream-n-Game PC [RAFFLE] [PURCHASE]

Post by gektek » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 pm

I am in the process of buidling/upgrading this machine. Original hardware will be the motherboard, power supply, video card, and capture card. Everything else is new for the upgrade. This is/will be the machine I game on and stream to Twitch with...so obviously this is coming to you as a 'used' item. I will certainly offer whatever support I can but this is an 'as is' purchase, so no refunds as since I am using the machine we know it works when I send it out the door.

I am offering this as an outright purchase, and since I am using the item daily I will be lowering the price by 1% every week until it is sold. Might take a while but eventually it might meet your budget ;) I am also going to experiment with my 'raffle' system for this purchase. If you have questions specifically about how the raffle works please ask them here - Raffle Info forum.

Case: Thermaltake Core V1
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
Power Supply: Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Certified Non-Modular
Processor: AMD 4 GHz FX-8370 Octa-Core Black Edition
CPU Fan: Wraith Cooler [upgraded by still stock]
Memory: Kingston Technology HyperX Fury 32GB [4x8GB] 1866MHz DDR3L [Black]
Video Card: MSi 1070 ti Titanium
Hard Drive: Seagate FireCuda 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive
Extras: Avermedia C985 Lite Capture Card
Operating System: None [Pay extra for your OS and I will install it for you]

Raffle Price: $1500 Raffle Collected: $0
Purchase Price: $1500
^^ as of October 6th 2019

Shipping: I will cover up to 1% of the final purchase price of shipping. The rest is to be covered by you. (IE Final price is $1500 so 1% is $15. Shipping comes to $40, minus the $15 I cover, your final cost is $1525)

gektek
Site Admin

FAQ for gektek's personal Stream-n-Game PC

Post by gektek » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Second placeholder. To keep things tidy questions answered below will be copy pasta'd here. Thanks for stopping by.